Thursday, February 2, 2012

January 2012

I hope you all had a GREAT 2011 and welcomed the New Year. I had GREAT resolutions for 2012 but so far have failed on the main one. I wanted to start working out again. Since my surgery and the removal of my thyroid my appetite has gone back to normal but loosing weight is SOOO much more difficult. I am also SOOO tired that getting up in the morning hasn't happened. I bought me the cutest little step elliptical and I have been using it but lets be honest it isn't going to give me the results I so want....So I am still optimistic that I will get my energy back and I will start working out again....My other resolutions were to get me a new bed and I accomplished that yesterday (February so I can't post pics yet). New carpet and finish the painting in my house (still pending) and then renovate my yard (pending Spring weather).

We started out the New Year bowling with Scott's family and then to his cousins house for cards. My kids didn't have as much fun as they did in years past and this was the first year my son didn't join us on New Year's. He was in California with his dad. He went to a Raider's game on January 1.
 This picture is a pic of Scott with his gift from his niece. She said since he is loosing his hair she bought him some. LOL, it was classic. He calls it his Joe Dirt hair.
This is what my son came home from California looking like....CrAzY...Were is the Patriot attire LOL.
One of my favorite people celebrated his 70th Birthday and we had a surprise party for him. His party was on the day they had the Championship game so I had to come up with an excuse to go down early so I could watch my game. His party started at half time so the last half of the game I listened to on my phone and all my family was able to watch me freak out when Moore missed the field goal kick giving us the win by 3 :)
Isn't he the cutest B-day boy!!! :) Love this man more then words can say. It was a great party and almost everyone was able to make it. He was really surprised so it was GREAT.
We also got to use one of our tickets to the Grizzly game. My kids got the Utah Pass of all Passes for Christmas so we should have been able to go to 4 Grizzly games but I failed to notice the dates until the 2nd to last game...Oh well 2 out of 4 isn't bad. The next one is on Feb 15. We were able to go with the Menloves and Terrence's family. It was a lot of fun (even though we left with about 10 min left in the game and they scored 3 goals in that time....WTH!!)

Well I didn't get to many pics this month I am hoping to do better next month...(Can't WAIT for the SuperBowl crossing my fingers for a different out come it's the Pats turn to win against the Giants)

No comments: