Thursday, June 2, 2011

May 2011

WOW it is June already! CrAzY how time does fly. May was a busy month for us we had a lot going on so it flew by.
To start the month off I donated blood. My work has a drive every year and I was able to donate last year and again this year (no new tattoos :). Next year I won't be able to because I will have my new art work.
Then we had one of MANY weddings this year. It was really fun to see my dads family (the few that made it).
Mother's day was really nice. My husband and kids bought me a mother's ring and it turned out AWESOME!
We took my mom out for breakfast (our tradition and it's great we have been able to do it the last few years) we went all the way to Heber this year!
Scott and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary. He had roses sent to my work. They were BEAUTIFUL and then we went out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse.
Pirates 4 came out and we all went on opening weekend. It was GREAT there were so many people dressed up as pirates. So much FUN!!!
Kaden recieved a buckle fracture from landing against my nephews house after falling off his bike. So he wasn't able to play baseball for a few games (we cheated a little but he couldn't bat). His team is now in 3rd place in the Lehi league. They have done AWESOME this year.

Mersadez graduated High School on May 24. We are so VERY proud of her for accomplishing this with everything she has been going through. 
We celebrated Memorial Day with Scott's family in Fairview. It is GREAT fun for the kids to get together with their cousins and I like it because I get to camp in the trailer. The cabin was a little to crowded for me :) The kids rode on the Nance's 4-wheelers, played badmitton, golfed and cooked smores by the fire.


Another GREAT thing I have been doing is participating in Bountiful Baskets. It has been GREAT getting VERY YUMMY fruits and Veggies every week. I love planning my meals on what we get in the basket it helps me stick to my "heathier" eating habits.

No comments: