Hmmm....What can I say about June.....It was suppose to be a GREAT month filled with GREAT family memories and happy times....We had planned to take a trip to Disneyland with my mom, Pa, Jason, Tammy and Cody's family over Father's Day weekend to celebrate. Well....June didn't turn out the way we planned. The kids started their summer vacation on June 3. Kaden finished up baseball by winning two and losing two in the tournament. I bought a house and got all moved in. That is the good.....The bad made all the good seem mute. I lost the man I have been calling "Pa" for the last 20 years. A good man that took care of my mom and was there for my brother. A man that my kids considered the best grandpa. A man they would just go over, especially Kaden, and sit and visit with. Even with all his "truths" whether you wanted to hear them or not, he was a father to me and Jason, a husband to my mom, and a GREAT grandpa to my kids. He left us way to soon and unexpectedly. It has taken a tole on all of us and he will be missed VERY much for a VERY long time. Picture overload for a minute:
On June 26 we celebrated Pa's birthday. We took balloons and let them off and even had cake and ice cream with him.
That is about all I can say for June. It was the worst month of the year even with a lot of good mixed in.
No comments:
Post a Comment