I can't believe my little girl is 14 tomorrow!!! OMG!!! I am telling you they grow up WAY to fast!! I know everyone tells me this and I know the song "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney is so true but it is still hard to believe it was 14 years ago that MaKia came into my life.
This is still my favorite picture of Kia. She is just so cute and fat. It still feels like yesterday.... :(
MaKia loves the computer... no not "learning" about the computer it is all about FB and games. I think she would play on it all day if I let her.....
MaKia loves her family, even her little brother. She won't admit it but she does love him. She takes very good care of him (she also knows how to push is buttons and piss him off). They are definatly siblings and I feel for my mom all the time because they fight just like Jason and I use to. MaKia is also the peace maker with family (except her siblings LOL). She has to include everyone in everything. You can't talk bad about her family. She sticks up for everyone (this includes her dads family). She reminds me of my mom and Grandma.
My 2nd favorite picture of Makia and my third is the one at the top. This one shows her personality :)
Makia Love is so much fun as well as challenging. I don't know what I would do without her, even with all her "teenage" issues. I hope she has a GREAT B-day. Love you Kia








No comments:
Post a Comment