So this rain cloud that has been over my families head for so many years is getting very annoying!!! It seems like things start to look up for us and then we get hit and we usually get hit pretty hard. The saying when it rains it pours has and still is very true for my family. I don't know how we all still stay so positive when it seems like this cloud won't leave or give us a break. Granted we do have good times and we are all very blessed in many ways. I just have a "poor pity" me feeling going on lately. I see all this GREAT happening to so many people around me, even when they don't deserve it and we don't seem to be catching any breaks. I know they say we will be rewarded in heaven but seriously.... How can you think the positive all the time and keep telling yourself it will all turn out and be worth it when you can't catch a break on anything. Bad things happen one after another after another. We have had worse years (1996 was a REALLY bad one) but this last 2 years has been very trying on me and my family. On a partial upside Scott and I will be celebrating our 7 year anniversay on the 17th of this month. WOW 7 years may not seem long to some but for me this is a HUGE step.... It has been very hard, very rewarding, happy, sad and a struggle. There has been good and bad, happy and sad. If we make it 7 more I will be even more amazed.... Marriage and kids (or marriage with kids) is very challenging... I don't know how people make it. I can understand why the divorce rate is so high. I can see how giving up is ALOT easier then struggling through day after day. Yes, marriage is rewarding and I love Scott and the kids but it is SO HARD 85% of the time. I am such a "brat", selfish and very spoiled. I don't know how anyone can deal with me. Scott has been great for 8 years but I am sure it is wearing on him. Kids and money seem to be tearing us further and further apart. I really hope we can make it through but I have never belived in forever and I still don't. So for now, I will live for today, and pretend my life is bliss. I will pretend the black cloud is blowing away and that the light at the end of tunnel is actually sunlight. This month I will strive to be positive and "pretend" my life is bliss....May is SUCH a hard month for me but I am going to be optomistic that it will be GREAT....
So here is me living in bliss pretending all is good :)


1 comment:
You have to fake it until you can make it! THINK NO LESS THEN YOU CAN MAKE IT! Love ya, Sharon
Post a Comment