Well it has been a bit so I will update.... :)
I have decided to go back to school.... I don't know if this is a smart move since I am looking at obtaining a second job... family, 2 jobs and school... WOW I am insane :) Oh well I really want to get my bachelors degree and hopefully my MBA. UVU is now offering the MBA program and the first program ends in 2012 which is the year I am scheduled to graduate with my BS so if all goes well I am hoping to start in the next program for the MBA.
I have applied at the USPS doing what my Aunt Pam and cousin Alaina is doing and that is data entry in the middle of no where.... it pays well so it should make for a good second job I just with they offered benefits then I could try for full-time there and not have to work 2 jobs. I am also taking a test with ASD to see about getting on there. It is also good money but getting on with them is very very challenging. My last resort was applying with the DMV it is only $1 more an hour but there is room for advancement with them and it is still $1.... So it is moving up :)
The kids are good, Mersadez is moving back with her mom this weekend. She has had enough of us LOL. I hope she can continue to grow into a GREAT young women. She has made a lot of progress over the last 3 years and I hope to see her continue to grow in a positive manner. MaKia is still struggling with school I just wish she enjoyed it more. McKenna is in dance and loves it she is performing in a school concert and has worked really hard for it. Kaden is still my monster, he is getting help with his reading difficulties but is progressing well so he shouldn't have to be in it for long.
Scott is doing well. We still need to get a second opinion on his liver but he isn't into finding something wrong. I guess what you don't know can't hurt you (to much... ). He is still driving and hates it expecially in the winter. He has had way to many close calls in the last few weeks for my liking and I hope it isn't a sign that his luck is running out.... The money situation is also getting worse.... Oh well at least he has a job right.
We are still trying to find someone to take over our lease on our rental. It isn't looking good nobody seems to want the house. Oh well maybe our luck will turn around at least we are not homeless yet.... (I do have my trailer so I doubt it would come to that.)
I hope everyone is having a GREAT new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment