Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Be Careful what you wish for

So my saying today is be careful what you wish for because WHEN it comes true you have to figure out the outcome....

So nothing bad happened in fact it is something GREAT and needed but.....

We were able to get out of our lease contract. This is great because we couldn't afford it so GREATFUL for that. However, I still have 3 kids and now I have no were to go..... I can't afford anything to rent, my debt ratio is to high so I can't get financed and I don't have enough money for a down payment so I can't get into a lease option.... I also have no one I can stay with until we figure this out... My brother has a right to be happy and have a life of his own so I can't make his world turn upside down with me and my family. My mom's house is out because Frank and us with one bathroom... Ummm.. No not good so that won't work....

So I am looking into finding some place to put my 5th wheel so I can "camp" out in it until we figure out our living situation... So I have two weeks to be out... Storage??? Ya I am thinking so... a REALLY big unit!!! LOL.

Don't get me wrong this is a REALLY good thing... I just was not very prepared obviously....

No comments: