Monday, July 13, 2009


Well it has been a roller coaster ride with the moving. I found a house in Lehi that has 5 bedrooms that I really want. However, we have had a hard time coming up the deposit and I wasn't sure if they were going to keep it for us. I was told over the weekend that she would hold it another 2-weeks. So I am hoping we can have the full deposit amount with our next pay checks. This means we would be moving for the 24th of July instead of camping... :( SAD!!

The house is a rambler and I SOOO want 5 bedrooms!! Then I don't have to listen to the kids fight anymore over rooms. The sad part is if we can't get this house all the other 5 bedrooms are WAY out of our price range so we are stuck with a 3 bedroom townhome. That would be DIFFICULT!! They are perfect for a smaller family but a family of 6 it is pretty "tight" quarters.

I will let you know what happens hopefully we can get the money together and Scott can get off in time to sign the contract. They are only open 9-5 M-F so that is another barrier to us getting this place (I haven't even looked at the inside... :)

Well if it is meant to work out it will... If it isn't... well....

No comments: