I moved my piano to my brothers house because it is the hardest thing we have to move. Since we are renting I didn't want to put it in the new place just to move it again in a year or so. (I hope my brother stays put for a while until I find a permanent home :) So I packed up a few things around where the piano was. So now my main level is full of boxes also...
My entertainment center has been bear now for a week and it is strange for me. I love my pictures I have on it and I miss them already....
I really hope Scott gets off work in time to sign the lease today. I don't know how much longer I can stand this very messy house...
1 comment:
cant wait to hear how it went! I hate unpacking worse than packing!
Post a Comment