Thursday, June 4, 2009

P90X Update


Well tomorrow I will finish week 9 (10 actually but because of memorial I extended it a week:) I can see the results in my upper body and my calves but as for my mid-section.... Ummm.... No not yet.... That is seriously my trouble area as other women will understand. I may be brave enough to post pictures of my arms and back. My back is "HOT". I have never had muscles back there and today I looked in the mirror and flexed and oh boy it is nice... LOL!! My shoulders look good and my triceps are back to being tone instead of wings...:) I can feel my legs getting harder there isn't much "blubber" there anymore but they just don't look like I want them to yet and my abs... well... that is another story :).

It has been a GREAT 9-10 weeks and I still love working out. Not a fan of 4 a.m. but the work out is worth it. I am trying to decide what to do when I am finished with the first round... Do I do another 90 day program called Lean or do I move onto the advanced program???? I still have a few weeks to decide....

That is my update for now... The next few weeks will be intense there isn't a cardio break week in between any more it is pure muscle torture :0

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats, that is awesome Britt. Getting up at 4:30 is a major accomplishment. Keep going! 2 day's until the big 5K for me!! Can't wait--to see if I survive!! At least we are workin it hu!! The tummy thing, I'm fearing for myself!! Just a matter of steppin it up. Just gotta do it!!

Sue Redington said...

Seriously Britt, you are incredible. You need to post pictures of your accomplishment!!