Well Country Jam was fun of course but I think I am showing my age... LOL!! I looked at all the kids there and WOW they look young!!! There is no longer a "quiet" side I have decided.. We were suppose to be on the quiet side so I could get more then 2 hours of sleep but ummm No.... People would stay up till like 4 in the morning yelling, partying and screaming (fighting). The people next to us had one of those girls w/those high pitched voices that LOVED to tell her boyfriend off LOL!!! She was annoying :) The whole reason I went this year was for Big and Rich and it was worth it!!! They are AWESOME!!!
I was sober this year so maybe that is why I didn't have as much fun as in previous years. I just couldn't do another 3-4 day hangover :) Don't get me wrong it was still a lot of fun. We had some rain on Friday and then Saturday was a "scorcher" I can't honestly say I am "excited" to go again but next year is going to even better because there will be better groups attending. This year they had Randy Owens close Saturday, mistake. He is a good singer (lead singer of Alabama) but not for a closing act, Saturday night at country jam. He was a little to slow and boring for my taste :)
The military up there is GREAT!! I love how supportive everyone is of our military and how much love Big and Rich shows them. We (Scott) got to crawl into this AWESOME vehicle!! It was so cool :). They also had a chopper (no pic sorry) that was beautiful. I also got some Navy beads (well Scott jumped up to catch them for me :)
All in all we had a GREAT time and I am sure we will go again. It is nice to get away and just have some fun w/the adults. I am looking forward to more trips with the kids though we don't do them enough.
2 comments:
YAY!! Looks like you had a very fun vacation with the hubby.
You make me laugh! Glad you had a fun time! How many years now have you gone? Great tradition for you and Scott!
Post a Comment