
Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I woke up this morning and completely forgot it was St. Patrick's Day. Last night I even reminded Scott to wear his green shirt. I had plans to wear green eye shadow and paint my nails green and wear my "lucky" green frog ring... Well after not sleeping at all last night my morning didn't go as planned. I did remember my shirt... (at the last minute) seriously I walked out to start my car and remembered what day it was so I went back in and changed my shirt... You know it is going to be a GREAT day when you do that... LOL!
Well, MaKia is going to Cheer Camp tonight and tomorrow and then trying out for the Jr. High Cheer leading team on Thursday. I register her and McKenna for Jr. High on Thursday!! That is CRAZY to me!! I can't believe they are starting Jr. High I remember putting them on the bus for the first time in Kindergarten! I can't believe how fast they are growing up I am going to blink and they will be graduating. I still don't know what school I will be putting them in next year but I will register them and see what happens.... I thought I had longer to decide but as my life has been going I am out of time as usual... I am usually better prepared then this now I know I am getting OLD.
No comments:
Post a Comment