Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy BDay Kaden


Well my baby turns 8 tomorrow. He is a video game fanatic and his current favorite theme is Indiana Jones. Kaden is the only boy amongst many girls. He is hoping his dad's new baby is a boy so he can have a brother. Sometimes we wonder if he has girl genes in him because he can be a "whiner". Kaden is sooo much fun though, I have enjoyed having a little boy, even when he is throwing his fits. He loves to be alone, he has a very vivid imagination. He can spend hours in his room just playing with his action figures and stuffed animals. He has many friends and seems to get along well, for the most part, with his sisters. They have their moments with him, expecially MaKia, but for the most part they baby him like I do. He loves to sing (even out of tune :) he has always been a fan of all music since he was very little. Kaden loves soccer and has attended many games with his dad at the REAL stadium. He is in to football now and can't wait to play this year. I can't believe he is 8 already it seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with him!!! Happy B-day baby!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY KADEN!!!!!

~ Amy said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!!! Hope you had a great day!