I am sitting here watching Scott and MaKia play the WII we received today from Santa. So I thought I would blog... LOL! I hope everyone had a safe and Merrry Christmas. We did!! MaKia and McKenna woke up at 6:50 but the other two didn't get up until almost 8. So we were able to sleep in a little bit; it was nice. We ate lunch with Scott's family and then went to my mom's for dinner. The WII is a blast to play. Here is Scott playing baseball and MaKia playing boxing. (I will post more about our Christmas later).
Looks like you had an awesome day.We did too. I got a new camara and a critcut. Im soooooo excited! It is snowing like crazy here. Snow at the level of the fire hydrant.... See you Saturday!
1 comment:
Looks like you had an awesome day.We did too. I got a new camara and a critcut. Im soooooo excited! It is snowing like crazy here. Snow at the level of the fire hydrant.... See you Saturday!
Post a Comment