
This one is for Scott. Sharon is doing her I am blessed and I thought I should tell everyone how lucky I am. This is Scott helping me with dinner. He is making rolls! Isn't he cute... He helps me out so much and I never tell him how much I appreciate him. I am not a very touchy feely person and I have a hard time expressing how I feel. I am into this new cooking thing where we try a new recipe once or twice a week and he grumbles alot but he is more than willing to help me out with the cooking. He even helps with the clean up. Not only the clean up after dinner but he is the one that vacuums all the time. He had to buy his "Porsche", Kerby vacuum, so he is in charge of vacuuming so I don't ruin it. LOL! He is a great guy and is AWESOME! with my two kids. MaKia doesn't really have her dad anymore so he has stepped up to the plate and I can't thank him enough. Him and Kaden have the same interests most the time so they are fun to watch. Well that is enough of the touchy feely stuff for now.
2 comments:
That was sweet Britt, how many guys vacuum??? Clark doesn't even know where I keep it!!!What a good guy! Good thing we have them around! We Love them just a wee little bit!!!
Gotta love it when you get one of the "good" guys. Terrence does that too, and it makes me so happy to have him. See you guys soon...if you're going to Eric's farewell next week anyway. We'll be there.
Post a Comment