We took the kids to Vegas this year for their fall break. I wanted to take a train ride to Colorado but I was voted out and Vegas won...We went to the Tournament of Kings for dinner one night, it was a good show. We stayed in the Excalibur (not bad but I think more towards the middle of the strip would have been better). We played in the arcade, Scott only gambled once, we went shopping and we ate dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe and a crazy place in the Excalibur (first picture) I can't remember what it's called though....
I had another Doc appointment and I was told "Congratulations you went from low to high..." Not sure this is any better or in need of congratulations but it's a change...Progress?? I don't know yet...
I let the girls color their hair (with CrAzY colors) Kia is pink, Kenna is blue (no pic :( and Kaden even joined in with a strip of purple...The purple washes out though.
I voted early!!! The line was short and it was a fast in and out. Love the voting early option. Now to get Scott to vote with me next time...
We took my mom out on a date to Scheels (she wanted to go since it has opened) it is a GREAT store. We had a great time with all the photo opportunities.
I re-arranged my big picture wall again. Scott was so pleased with me. I love my pictures we had taken at the Great Salt Lake now they are on my wall to show off.
And of course Halloween. I only did a few Halloween dinners this year. I did a pumpkin cake that was delish, Halloween salad, werewolf bones, snake, bloody worms and monster mash. The kids went trick or treating with Grandma down Main Street and then with friends. Kaden stayed home with Scott and I and we watched Freddy Kruger #4 the Dream Master while he handed out candy. He had a great time with the little kids (especially the little girls) he was so cute with them.
Kaden was a football fairy (from the commercials with Payton Manning).
Kenna was a bunny
Kia was a toddler and tiara
I was ??? I don't know me with purple hair and a crazy Halloween shirt.... LOL
















No comments:
Post a Comment