May was full of baseball. I have decided they need to change the games to an hour instead of an hour and 25 minutes because they always run over and when your stuck with the 8:00 game it never starts on time so your at the field FOREVER!!! Then you have to get up for work and school the next day....No fun...So I haven't been into baseball this year like in years past...Bad I know...Kaden's team is doing well though he has only lost 2 games so far and has 2 to go. His coach said they have a good chance of going to playoffs but we will see how the next two games go, they are both those dreaded 8:00 games....
MaKia did her pre-range and signed up for Summer Driver's Ed...So close to her turning 16 I am so nervous!!! I know it will be nice to have her driving but so scary at the same time I don't know if I can handle the anxiety of it....There have been so many teenagers in accidents that I am freaked out.
McKenna's dance has been fun for her. She didn't make the try-out team but she said she will keep working towards it.
Both girls finished 9th grade with good grades.
The end of May we took a trip to Kansas to see my uncle, Aunt and bring my Grandpa home. He spent two weeks out there. We DROVE, it was a crazy thing to do but seeing the country was nice. We split it up and stayed in Fort Collins on the way out and Denver on the way back. My brother found a room on the way home that was very nice. Kansas was a lot of fun and my three kids were GREAT. They got a long and were very well behaved. I am so proud of them. We went to Cow Town in Wichita and the kids enjoyed it even with the heat and humidity. They enjoyed seeing the old town, I was nervous they wouldn't like it but they did. I feel very blessed to have been able to take this trip to see my Aunt and Uncle. I can't believe everything they are going through right now and how they stay so positive and upbeat. My Aunt is an amazing women to do everything she has been doing for my Uncle. I admire her so much. I wish there was more I could do to help her out. They are two of the strongest people I know and their love and appreciation for each other is truly amazing.
Mersadez started a new job she is officially part of the work field now. She works a 9-5 job 40 hours a week. She is with an accounting firm. She also bought her first car, a Toyota Avalon. She is still working for BWW but I don't know for how much longer the two jobs is hard on her. She really enjoys her new job, even has an office.
No comments:
Post a Comment