Monday, November 7, 2011

October 2011

Well only two more post after this for this year. Isn't that CrAzY, I can't believe how fast the years go by when your "old-er". So October was GREAT as always. October is my favorite month of the year. I love the cooler weather, the changing of the leaves and just the smell of Fall. What isn't there to Love about Fall? We had LOTS of football and Lots of WINS!!! Kaden is on a GREAT team this year with GREAT coaches so it has been way fun (and actually not to cold).

So for starters, my Halloween meals. I didn't do as many this year but I did do some WAY cute ones. My first was my brain man, then worms for brains and my snake. We also had haunted graveyards, haystacks, coffins, eyeball salad, bloody worms and bat wings.


October also meant my first trip to Disneyland. We went with my mom and brother and it was my mom's first trip also as well as my two kids and Kenna. Sadez, Scott and Jason had been before just not the rest of us. It was interesting.....I am not sure what all the "buzz" is about but I am glad I went and it was a lot of fun. My kids will tell you the beach was better then Disney, which is weird right?? LOL, I never said they were normal.








October was GREAT with memories that we will all keep for a lifetime.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

So awesome to see all of you enjoying a vacation. I'm with the fam. THE OCEAN IS JUST THE BEST! Hope all is getting better. GET WELL SOON XO

Rikosuave said...

Next time you'll all have to come visit a real ocean! :) The kind that's warm and sunny and the clearest blue (and close to your favorite cousin and his family).