Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August

WOW!! August is over??? REALLY??? Maybe it is just me getting old but time is flying (unless I am at work of course LOL).

So what happened in August.....
I bought tickets to go to the Philly v Pats game in November (so can't wait!!). We almost finalized our Disney trip in October and School and Football started.

So Kaden is on a B team this year for football. He said it is better for him to be on the B team rather then the A team because he will get to play more. He has a few friends on his team and he likes his coach. I will post pics next month. His Jersey this year I really like, last year it was weird but I really like this years Jersey. His team had 2 scrimmages before his first game and won one and lost the other. His first game was good. They won 7-0. The team needs some work but all in all they looked really good. He now plays every Saturday until October 8th. Busy Busy Busy :)

The girls started High School!! WOW!!! Yes, they are still in the Jr High but they are in 9th grade. This is CrAzY to me I can't believe it. Mersadez moved home this month and is looking at getting into College (and finding a job). She still hasn't got her license so we are in the process of getting that accomplished FIRST then we will worry about school/jobs :)

 So not a very nice shirt....LOL, yes I bought it.



Interesting thing for me....I had an allergic reaction to some medication I was put on.....Never happened to me before....My lips were swollen, my feet and ankles were swollen and I had a VERY itchy rash all over. Not a great experience. I also started on my sleeve tattoo (well half sleeve). It turned out GREAT I love it.
The kids had a good last couple weeks of Summer. The Jazz bear went to Checker Flag and Kia was able to go down. Sad the others were not around but Kia had a good time. The girls also got to go to a carnival/fair with Jason and had a GREAT time laughing at him trying to climb the rope ladder.

Scott also came home for Mexico (his vacation with his work) and brought back GREAT goodies for all of us. The girls got backpacks and jammies, Kaden got clothes and I received a ring and a Pats Poncho!!



Then to end August we took the kids to Oktoberfest at Snowbird. We go every year and LOVE it. We had to get the traditional balloons and to tell you how traditional the balloon guy remembers us LOL.






No comments: