So today I am thankful for everything I have. I read my Aunts blog about so much pain and it just makes me appreciate what I have. She posted about a family loosing a child. This to me is something I don't think I could live through. I have lost MANY friends at a young age and I can't even imagine what their parents and siblings go through.I may complain alot about what I don't have but I know I do have alot. I have a loving family (extended even) that I know will always be there. I have a home to live in and many blessings. I know I posted a while ago about the beauty of the Earth and my family but I have to say I have one the best :) and I am a true lover of nature. I always try and find time to "smell the roses" and I try to appreciate what I have everyday.
The other thing I am GREATFUL for is my son's happiness in sports. Football is going to be GREAT this year. I am sooo excited to watch him play. He gets his jersey tonight and I can't wait to take some pictures with him in it. He has been wearing his Patriots Jersey and he is SOO adorable in that. A jersey with his name on it will be AWESOME!!! He wants to play baseball next season and that is one of my favorite sports so it will be fun also.
Enjoy your Thursday and your weekend and remember to stop and smell the roses and kiss your kids, spouse, brother, sister, mom or dad tonight and thank God you still have them in your life. There are SOO many w/out them.
1 comment:
Amen! We have such an abundance. Family being the most important. XO
Post a Comment