Monday, July 19, 2010

Scott is 35!!

This is a shoutout to my hubby. It is his B-day today. Somethings about Scott...
Scott loves to golf. Since he meet me he hasn't done it as often as I am sure he would like but it is one of his hobbies that he really enjoys.
He is a GREAT dad to his two girls (as well as my two) MaKia told me the other day that she can pick her dad now and she pointed to Scott. He has always been there for my kids as well as his. His girls are very lucky to have him and my two are blessed to have him accept them as well as he has.
He does complain but Scott will cook for me. If he gets off work first he will start dinner, even when it is one of my "experiments" he is a good sport and will attempt it :). He is so willing to help out with the housework even if he had a long day at work.
He got me into football. No I didn't pick his team, I don't like them, I picked my own but it is so much fun to have this one thing in common. We are opposite on so many things but we find compromise in many things. Football season is AWESOME at my house. 3 vs 3 :)
And of course last but not lease he puts up with me :)... I am not an easy person to live with and he just takes me in stride. He is a GREAT husband and I am so happy he is all mine :)

Happy B-day BABE!! (he won't read this but it is the thought that counts right :)

No comments: