Monday, June 7, 2010

Good Weekend

Over memorial weekend my two kids and I spent Friday visiting the graves. We went to Pl. Grove, Spanish Fork, Cleveland and Huntington. Then we went down Huntington canyon (one of my favorite canyons to drive because it is so pretty) to Fairview to spend the rest of the weekend with Scott's Family. I made my kids get out and get their picture taken.


It was a littl chilly and as we drove further downt he canyon we encountered snow and they both told me no more pictures they were not getting out... LOL...Camping was fun we staying in our trailer by Scott's cousin Lori. The kids had a great time and Scott even took Kaden and Kenna golfing. Kia had a blast driving the golf cart around.

I had a very nice weekend this last weekend also.... Friday we went swimming at the Holiday Inn Express off of 215 by the ECenter. It has a large slide and Kaden had a blast. My Aunt Lori was in town along with my Cousin Scott's 2 boys. Kaden loves playing with Nick and Ty so it was GREAT fun. Then Saturday was Scott and Mel's reception so more family time! It was great seeing Scott so happy. Mel is a great person and I am so happy for Scott! It is always fun to see his two boys I can't believe how tall Nick is getting!! I love how well Kaden gets along with them. He has only seen them twice but they just love to hang out and they get along so well. MaKia didn't have as much fun because no one was there that was her age. She is to the age that she doesn't like to "hang" with the adult... LOL... Oh well I was glad she at least went to the pool to say hi, she skipped the reception....

The weather was also very nice. I am not ready for the 90's of summer I kinda wanted 70's but oh well it is better then snow right... :)

Only one more weekend before our Moab trip I am so excited to ge away it will be VERY nice to go hiking and sightseeing.... My mom is actually going so that will be fun to have a trip with her :)

No comments: