Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update

More Halloween fun!! Here is my graveyard (I had to do 2 batches so one is darker then the other:) and my verison of severed heads. It was suppose to be Chucky weekend (no kids so we didn't watch chucky) and I had a hard time coming up with a dinner. So Kenna thought of severed heads (yes I know demented huh) so we decided on that. Then my challenge was actually making edible food. I think they turned out very cute.


Then we were able to get two more athentic jerseys (thanks to a family friend) and I had to post pictures. Scott's is a vick jersey and mine is Brady again but blue this time :). I am hoping to get a Moss next year. Then the kids had to have their pic taken with me since we all have blue Brady's now :)

No comments: